36 hours per week (Term Time Only)
The Skills Hub
Scale 3 £15,207.04 - £16,303.76 per annum (FTE £18,303 - £19,623 pa)
Start date: Monday 16th April 2018, but will be required to come in on Wednesday 22nd March and Thursday 23rd March for training.
The Skills Hub is a secondary co-educational alternative provision predominantly working with students who are at risk of or are permanently excluded from mainstream education. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people's academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students that present with mental health needs and challenging behaviours and can remain calm and non-judgemental when under pressure.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
- A genuine passion for education.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
- Resilient and persevering personality.
- Both a friendly and professional manner.
To apply for the role please send us your completed application form to email@example.com. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Friday 2nd March 2018 at 5pm
Interview Dates: Friday 9th March 2018
Closing date: 2 Mar 2018