Receptionist / Administration Assistant
36 hours per week, Term Time Only
Young People's Academy, Middlesex, UB7 8AB
Scale 3, £15,229.47 - £16,303.76 per annum (FTE £18,330 - £19,623)
The Young People's Academy is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, based in Hillingdon. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people's academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
We are looking for people who are passionate about working with students that present with mental health needs and challenging behaviours. This role is ideal for individuals who want to work within education, health and social care.
The ideal candidate
To be considered a real asset to the school, you must demonstrate:
- An ability to engage in reflective practice and work with restorative justice approaches.
- A non-judgmental and empathic approach.
- Strong behaviour management skills.
- A genuine passion for education.
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
- An energetic and enthusiastic 'can do' attitude.
- Resilient and persevering personality.
- Both a friendly and professional manner.
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this role please send your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CV applications will not be considered
Closing date: 5pm on Sunday 15th April 2018
Interview Date: Thursday 19th April 2018
Closing date: 15 Apr 2018