Young People's Academy
Scale L6 – L10, £47,667 - £52,324 per annum
The Young People's Academy is a secondary co-educational special school for students with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs, based in Hillingdon. The school aims to provide a therapeutic environment to support young people's academic journey and psychological wellbeing.
Our Assistant Head will need to:
- be an outstanding leader, with the commitment to develop YPA as a centre of excellence for students with emotional and behavioural difficulties
- be an exceptional classroom practitioner with the ability to help improve teaching throughout the school
- demonstrate the ability to raise pupils' standards of attainment and progress
- have a record of raising standards
- have experience in successfully managing change
- be committed to working in partnership with parents and carers, other schools, colleges, businesses and other agencies to promote the best possible outcomes for our studentsWe can offer:
- the opportunity to develop skills and experience
- staff and Interim Executive Board who are committed and dedicated to success
- support and guidance from the Orchard Hill College Academy Trust
Orchard Hill College and Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
To apply for this role, please send us your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Applications deadline: 5pm on Friday 26 January 2018
Interviews: Friday 2 February 2018
Closing date: 26 Jan 2018