MPS plus SEN Allowance £2,106 (Existing UPS points will be honoured for the right candidate)
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 Years with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
We are seeking a class teacher to join our team as soon as possible. We are looking for someone who:
- Is a qualified teacher.
- Has experience in special educational needs.
- Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
- Has excellent classroom management skills.
We offer you:
- Pupils who love coming to school.
- Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
- A well resourced and pleasant working environment.
- A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates should arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date: 16 Apr 2018