ShareSpace is a bespoke programme that allows young people to safely engage in social networking.
Key benefits are:
- Students can engage with literacy through writing blogs, reviews, recording radio shows and videos, all of which are hosted safely and securely
- Mobile and tablet ready!
- Mapped against curriculum and local authority drivers; we know we are providing a great product that is reflected by the cross curriculum benefits of using social media and feedback from local authorities and Ofsted.
With specially-developed 'bolt ons' users can also benefit from:
- ShareRadio, with an extensive music library users can DJ and share their songs with the world!
- ShareAble, a downloadable interactive magazine
- ShareMedia, a premium streaming service with content designed for users with a learning difficulty
- ShareSafe, a premium suite of interactive resources that promote safe internet use, mapped against Ofsted requirements.